We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
For this game, you need tape and coasters in cardboard or plastic.
• For this game, you need tape and coasters in cardboard or plastic.
• With the adhesive, draw a line in the middle of the room.
• Ask the children to form two teams and give each team an identical number of coasters.
• Each team is on one side of the line.
• After the whistle, they must throw the coasters on the other team's field and reject those sent by the other team.
• The team with the least coaster on their field won!