We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
The countryside in the city, it's gone again! From February 21st to March 1st 2015, the 52nd Agricultural Show will be held in Paris. Do not hesitate to bring your small townspeople and small vacationers. They will love!
4,000 animals and a star!
- Cows, sheep, chicks, horses, dogs ... the children will once again discover all these animals and satisfy their curiosity. Great novelty this year, animals from elsewhere, alpacas, ostriches, highlands of Scotland are entering this year's show. A real ark of Noah that will seduce the little ones!
- Not to be missed either, the star and ambassador of this 2015 edition, Filouse, 4 years old, a cow of the Flemish breed.
More than 700,000 visitors are expected, and this year again, the show renews the "Families Welcome!" Campaign to allow parents and children to visit the Salon with complete peace of mind.
- an entry dedicated to families (entry B) with distribution of a small backpack filled with surprises: good for a cotton candy, game booklet with a map and small gifts!
- a Zero child lost operation, with a small bracelet at the entrance of the salon to register your child's name and your telephone number, very useful if it were to get lost!
- a special children's course with animations (demonstration of purebred cat and fire dogs, games around vegetables ...), workshops (make-up, cooking, coloring ...), an educational farm to feed the animals and harvest of fruits and vegetables in a mini-field ...
Prepare your visit at the Salon de l'agriculture
- To optimize your visit, prepare it on the Salon website: www.salon-agriculture.com. You will be able to locate the animations best adapted to the age of your children and the various animations organized the day of your arrival. Perhaps you would prefer to opt for one of the proposed theme courses ("I like animals", "The chrono top course" ...).
- Every day from 9 am to 7 pm (8 pm on Wednesdays and Thursdays). No night this year.
- Paris Porte de Versailles: 1, place of the Porte de Versailles, 75015 Paris.
- Prices : 13 € for adults, 6 th for children from 16 to 12 years old, free for children under 6 years old.